Thursday, January 26, 2006

Dr. Pontius Pilate

The urologist just washed his hands of me. He finally called back. He said that he looked at the results and saw nothing.

Nothing?

I guess thats the right word too. I feel kind of lost and empty right now.

The guy said he doesn't see anything and that our only hope would be to go to a reproductive endocrinologist for in vitro. Is this the same doctor? talking to the same patient? What happened to no reason why we cant have a kid, it just that my numbers are low? What happened to the hydrocele? What happened.

I guess this guy has just decided he was done with us. Now what?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! Just started reading your blog. We just went in one week from hearing "no prob getting pregnant" to "must do IVF" after getting the results of the semen analysis, so I understand the frustration you were feeling.

7:27 AM, August 17, 2010  

Post a Comment

<< Home