Monday, January 23, 2006

Hydrocele

It had been a week since I had my ultrasound and I had yet to hear anything. When I had the test done they said it should only be a couple days, whihc by my math is less then a week, but somethimes I do use some of that fancy math.

Anyway, I call the office and get into someone's voice mail box and leave a long rambling message about having the ultrasound and wondering what the heck is going on. A few hours later I get a phone call. Apparently the test results never got sent to the office, but the woman had made some calls and she was looking at them while she was talking to me. She said that everything looked ok to her except for a slight hydrocele, but the Dr. would have to look at it and get back to me.

A hydrocele! Something! My google-fu has already told me quite a bit about hydroceles. In regards to fertility much of what I have found is contradictory. Seems like some sources claim that it could impair fertility and some claim that it can't. Regardless I am absolutely ecstatic that there is "something"!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home