Tuesday, January 10, 2006

One last look

Well the numbers are all about the same, but a little bit worse across the board. From what he says that basically means that the urologist wants us to go see someone else cause he doesn't think that he can do much else to help us.

He wants me to have an ultrasound on my testicles to double check "just in case" but he seems pretty sure that he is done with us. I really hope that this is not too embarrassing. I hope more that it shows something. I think the not knowing anything is the worst part of it all. I would feel much better if I had something to point to, something I could define.

Anyway, the test is schedule for 16th. That will work out well because I have the day off for Dr. King's birthday. Just need to be sure to get my referral.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home