Monday, March 27, 2006

Taken to school

My wife set up an appointment two weeks from now for us to be taught how to give her injections. It ought to be a lot of fun because I don't think either of us are particularly fond of needles. Although, I do believe she is a little more squeamish about them than I am.

It should be interesting. When we went for our initial appointment at the clinic they had this mound of flesh looking thing that we were told was for teaching people how to give injections. It was really kind of gross and it made me think of the movie fight club. Not in a pummeled flesh sort of way, but in a soap making way...

1 Comments:

Blogger Rocky D said...

A baby awaits those who persevere. Never give up on your journey to becoming parents!

11:39 AM, April 05, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home