Tuesday, May 16, 2006

BFP! BFP!

Looks like my wife is pregnant. She went in for he scheduled blood test yesterday and they called her a few hours later and her beta was over 300. From what I understand (mostly via google and yahoo) that is a very very positive number. Especially at only 15 days.
It was "nice" of her to keep me on pins and needles until I got home from work. The silence was deafening! But well worth the wait.
She goes in again tomorrow for anther blood test to make sure everything is sticky. Not sure what else to say because I am kind of in a state of shock because we were pretty convinced that it wasn't going to work, at least not this cycle. Glad we were wrong.

2 Comments:

Blogger PortLairge said...

Many, many congratulations to you and your wife. What fabulous numbers.

7:24 PM, May 22, 2006  
Blogger Just another Jenny said...

Congrats! I had been checking back wondering how you were doing. Great news!

9:03 AM, May 23, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home