Friday, May 19, 2006

It looks sticky

Today's beta was almost 1600!
Looks like something is growing. Still kind of in shock and wondering what I am supposed to be doing. Should I change the name of the blog? We don't have a baby yet but we do have positive tests. I think maybe I should treat it like the insurance does. We are infertile until we have a live birth.
Nothing much to do now anyway except take care of my wife as she goes through morning sickness and wait. Not that she as been sick outright, but she has described a lot of intermittent queasiness. Hopefully for her that's the worst of it.
Ultrasound next week! and then I think we really know just what's going on. Maybe I am just being naive.

1 Comments:

Blogger Just another Jenny said...

You could call it "Life After Male Factor Infertility"?

9:04 AM, May 23, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home