Monday, May 22, 2006

Save as draft?

DOH!
So I am using blogger to post and host this little blog of mine. I have been having problems and I am not sure if the problems are something I am doing or something with blogger itself.
I am thinking that I am the problem.
It seems like it is limited to me. I can read others posts and I have not seen anyone else say anything about posts that have disappeared or been stuck in the save as draft mode.
I have been in the habit all along of trying to save the posts as a drafts and coming back to them and rereading them to try to be sure that I am saying what I meant to. I think that somewhere in that process I have been inadvertently deleting or just not publishing posts.
From now on I will just publish the posts and try to fix them later.
ugh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home