Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Speechless


We went for an ultrasound test the other day. It was absolutely amazing to see the what was clearly recognizable as baby. The little thing was dancing around, waving, and even turning over. It left me speechless.

This whole process is just incredible. My wife has developed a little belly which is quite a site to see. I think she has mixed feelings about because she alternates between bemoaning how "big" she has gotten and beaming with joy that she has someone growing inside there.

There really hasn't been much else to say or report from my perspective. Maybe that isn't the right way to say it because I have been really busy, but I am not the one going through bizarre changes with a baby growing inside. I'm sure my wife would have a lot to say. However, since we don't have enough going on we decided to complete the cliche and buy a new house. We are supposed to close in about a month. I would actually prefer to put it off for a bit longer but I guess things have a way of working out.

13 Comments:

Blogger cmhl said...

congratulations!

9:27 PM, July 26, 2006  
Blogger DI_Dad said...

Congratulations is certainly appropriate.

9:15 PM, July 30, 2006  
Blogger N said...

I am so gald to read that all seems so well!

Congratulations!

6:37 AM, August 06, 2006  
Anonymous Liisa said...

De-lurking to say please keep updating!!! And, congratulations on EVERYTHING!

10:17 AM, August 20, 2006  
Blogger Beagle said...

Congratulations, how wonderful!!

8:24 AM, August 25, 2006  
Blogger The Town Criers said...

Congratulations. Have you moved into the new house?

12:58 PM, September 14, 2006  
Anonymous male infertility said...

I really very glad while read out your blog and just say congratulation.

11:37 PM, June 23, 2011  
Blogger stevesmith said...

Hi,
Congratulation!!! Thanks for sharing...


http://www.raymeds.com/

11:40 PM, July 07, 2011  
Blogger Anand said...

at last congratulations after all those infertility stuffs

2:47 AM, November 02, 2011  
Anonymous TheOnlineGenericrx.com said...

Really great post, Thank you for sharing This knowledge.Excellently written article, if only all bloggers offered the same level of content as you, the internet would be a much better place. Please keep it up!.

4:58 AM, December 23, 2011  
Blogger Anu Verma said...

Hi dear

I read your blog.ie nice blog..i want to know about sperm check test at home.plz suggust me.

6:21 AM, March 19, 2013  
Anonymous prasad said...

It was nice blog.

6:10 AM, September 16, 2015  
Anonymous vikramsingh said...

thanks for sharing the blog

6:49 AM, December 15, 2015  

Post a Comment

<< Home